Friday 26 August 2011

So, I'm back.


Yep, after months and months of nothing, I'm back. I've deleted all my old posts and I'm going to start again on here. A lot of you wont remember who I am because I've followed your blog and you've followed back out of politeness so I'll do a quick intro to me.




My name is Sarah-Louise Kelly, I'm a 21 year old music journalist from Liverpool, living in Glasgow.
I mostly love Classic Rock, Motorhead being my favourite band but naturally, my taste is very eclectic.
I'm an avid reader and choose books over most things.
I tend to just read Neil Gaiman and George Orwell though, again, my taste is quite eclectic.

I'm a little outspoken and tend to enjoy my own company.
I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we have our own place in Springburn, Glasgow.
My blog will be made up of quite a few things but some things it wont include are: competitions, make-up or any cosmetic reviews and any links to other blogs telling about competitions. I'm not that kind of blogger and find blogs only consisting of those to be hideously boring.

Anyway, this has been long enough. It's nice to be back and I promise future posts will be more interesting than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment